Technological Progress and Growth of Productivity in Kuwaiti Transferable Industries
The Public Authority for Industry cooperated with Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research signed the contract of studying technological progress added to development of productive energy in Kuwaiti transferable industries that aims at raising the standard of technological development in state of Kuwait. This is made with the objective of transferring Kuwaiti transferable industries into industries that are characterized by high productivity and in high level of competition. With more details, this project aims at achieving the following goals:
1. Learning from strategies and negativism followed in new industrial countries in field of developing technology, improving productivity added to recruitment of technology for industrial production. 2. Raise the standard of education and technology in the industrial sector in state of Kuwait.
2. Raise the standard of education and technology in the industrial sector in state of Kuwait.
3. Increase the role of development and scientific research establishments to find technological ties with the industrial sector.
4. Suggest the best scientific ways to transfer foreign technology from developmental industrial countries.
5. Review the system of patent in state of Kuwait added to reviewing rights and responsibilities related to productive technology and researches.
6. Analyze causes of low productivity in transferable in basic non-oil transferable industries in state of Kuwait.
7. Determine challenges that face transferable industries including impact of information technology and vital technology. This added to offering recommendations of technological development together with improving productivity in state of Kuwait.