Based on the objective set out in the Industry Law No. 6 of 1965, which is to encourage the Kuwaiti industry, the General Authority for Industry has endeavored to provide various services that serve the industrial investor as a whole, including:
- Facilitate procedures for industrial transactions by establishing an integrated service center.
- Provide industrial investment opportunities.
- Development of Kuwaiti Industrial Exports.
- Establishing and following up industrial projects that serve the development of industry in Kuwait.
- Customs exemptions on industrial imports and exports.
- Managing industrial zones in the country and providing material and moral support to industrial investors.
- Participation in exhibitions of industrial products and supporting the industrial investor involved in them.
- Providing a huge database for each industrial facility inside and outside Kuwait.
- Transferring industrial transactions from manual to electronic to speed up administrative work.
This is in addition to many administrative and regulatory services whose output serves the title of the industry and the industrial investor to develop and encourage the industrial work in the State of Kuwait and introduce them to international competition.